Inspired by a walk in the New England woods at first snowfall, Balsam Fir is the recognizable winter holiday smell: loaded with coniferous aromatics. Scents of tree farms, wreaths, and freshly cut firewood.
Balsam Fir is a bespoke blend of the following 100% pure, sustainably-sourced plant-based essential oils: fir needle, pine, cypress, cedarwood.
- Only 2 ingredients: beeswax and essential oil blend
- 100% pure beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural cotton wicks.
- 8 oz or 16 oz amber glass jar with metal lid.
- Burns up to 50 hours.
- Free of dyes, fillers, oils, toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, petroleum and cruelty.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
Fragrance: 100% pure plant-based essential oils of fir needle, pine, cypress, cedarwood. No artificial fragrances.
Wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, oils, mixes, anything.
Wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
- Fir Needle: said to prevent infections and stimulate the immune system, may assist in the improvement of respiratory conditions, can be effective when used to relax aching muscles and relieve pain, and may aid in speeding up metabolism
- Pine: said to help with respiratory issues like cold and coughs; it's expectorant properties can help relieve phlegm and mucus
- Cypress: has a fresh scent which works well as a deodorant, eliminates bacteria, imparts a clean sensation, can help tighten loose muscles and skin
- Cedarwood: known to benefit respiratory infections, contain antiseptic properties, kill fungal infections and may relieve tension
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.