Breathe easy, relax, and enjoy the calming, spa-like sensations of Lav Eu: a 100% pure beeswax candle scented only with 100% pure essential oils.
Lav Eu is a bespoke blend of the following 100% pure, sustainably-sourced plant-based essential oils: lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree, balsam fir.
- Only 2 ingredients: beeswax + essential oil blend
- 100% pure beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural cotton wicks
- 8 or 16 oz amber glass jar with metal lid
- Burns up to 50 hours.
- Free of dyes, fillers, oils, toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, petroleum and cruelty.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
Fragrance: 100% pure plant-based essential oils of lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree and balsam fir. No artificial fragrances.
Wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, oils, mixes, anything.
Wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
- Lavender: relaxing, calming properties known to ease anxiety & tension, and promote peaceful sleep
- Eucalyptus: encourages a relaxing atmosphere, helps to clear breathing passages, mind and senses
- Tea Tree: helps promotes healthy immune function and assists in preventing seasonal/environmental threats
- Balsam Fir: can help in balancing emotions and support respiratory systems
The information in this section about essential oils is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease. According to the FDA, only drugs can make those types of claims, which these products on our website are not.
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.