Pumpkin pie is the epitome of fall - a specially brewed cauldron of cinnamon, nutmeg, sweet orange and clove aromatics. Pumpkin pie meets spiced chai.
Enjoy this bespoke blend of the following 100% pure, sustainably-sourced plant-based essential oils: cinnamon, nutmeg, sweet orange, clove bud.
- 2 ingredients only: beeswax + essential oil blend
- 100% pure beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural cotton wicks.
- 8 oz amber glass jar with metal lid.
- Burns up to 50 hours.
- No added dyes, other waxes or oils.
- Free of toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, oils, petroleum and cruelty.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
fragrance: 100% pure plant-based essential oils. No artificial fragrances
wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, oils, mixes, anything.
wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
- Cinnamon: said to help stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, fight off infections, improve digestion, and protect against insects.
- Nutmeg: said to stimulate the brain to remove mental exhaustion and stress, improve the quality of dreams, help with anxiety and depression
- Sweet Orange: said to help with anxiety, colds and flu, constipation, depression, inflammation, and stress
- Clove Bud: said to relieve stress and anxiety, make skin look younger, relieve pain, help boost the immune system, and stimulate blood circulation
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.