Unscented yet carries a delightfully warm, sweet natural honey scent.
- Only 1 ingredient: 100% pure, high quality beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural honey aroma.
- Natural cotton wicks.
- 8 oz or 16 oz amber glass jar with metal lid.
- Burns up to 50 hours.
- No added dyes, fragrances, other waxes or oils.
- Free of toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, oils, fillers, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, petroleum and cruelty.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
Wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, scents, oils, anything. Pure beeswax creates a wonderfully pleasant natural honey aroma.
Wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.