Rich, creamy vanilla meets crisp earthy notes of sage and pine topped with floral notes of lavender. Smells like sweet winter mint with a woody balsamic undertone.
Enjoy this bespoke blend of the following 100% pure, sustainably-sourced plant-based essential oils: vanilla, sage, pine, lavender.
- 2 ingredients only: beeswax + essential oil blend
- 100% pure beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural cotton wicks.
- 8 or 16 oz amber glass jar with metal lid.
- Burns up to 50 hours.
- No added dyes, other waxes or oils.
- Free of toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, oils, petroleum and cruelty.
* Note: this candle contains real vanilla oil. It is normal for the wax to have a yellow/brown tint with dark brown spots.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
Fragrance: 100% pure plant-based essential oils of vanilla, sage, pine and lavender. No artificial fragrances.
Wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, oils, mixes, anything.
Wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
- Vanilla: is very calming and relaxing on the brain, has been said to provide some relief from restlessness, anxiety and anger
- Sage: known for it's cleansing properties, displacing negative energy, clearing the mind, raising energy levels and relieving tension
- Pine: said to help with respiratory issues like cold and coughs; it's expectorant properties can help relieve phlegm and mucus
- Lavender: has relaxing, calming properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease anxiety and tension
The information in this section about essential oils is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease. According to the FDA, only drugs can make those types of claims, which these products on our website are not.
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.