santal & cardamom
santal & cardamom
Sensual, sexy and spicy. An intoxicating medley of earthy sweet cardamom, leathery vetiver, and exotic creamy sandalwood. Woody base notes of cedar, pine and cypress. Chai tea, tobacco, open camp fire.
Enjoy this bespoke hand-crafted blend of the following 100% pure, sustainably-sourced plant-based essential oils: cardamom, amyris, vetiver, cedarwood, cypress, pine.
- 2 ingredients only: beeswax + essential oil blend
- 100% pure beeswax made from U.S. bees.
- Natural cotton wicks.
- 8 or 16 oz amber glass jar with metal lid.
- Burns up to 60 hours.
- No added dyes, other waxes or oils.
- Free of toxins, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, lead, soy, paraffin, synthetic fragrances, oils, petroleum and cruelty.
8 oz or 16 oz: this candle is made with an amber glass jar that measures approximately 3.5" in height and 3" in diameter (4"x 3.5" for 16 oz container). It burns for up to 60 hours.
Fragrance: 100% pure plant-based essential oils of cardamom, amyris, vetiver, pine, cedarwood and cypress. No synthetic fragrances.
Wax: 100% pure, locally-sourced American beeswax with no added fillers, oils, mixes, anything.
Wick: 100% natural cotton squaire-braided wick. Primed with natural beeswax. Lead-free, zinc-free.
- Cardamom: considered a powerful aphrodisiac in India. It is thought to improve libido and help with frigidity and impotence.
- Amyris: similar in scent to sandalwood, it’s calming and soothing effects on the nerves help ensure a peaceful night’s sleep
- Vetiver: well known for its calming properties, vetiver oil can help calm the nervous system and can help with sleep
- Virginian Cedarwood: known to benefit respiratory infections, contain antiseptic properties, kill fungal infections and may relieve tension
- Cypress: has a fresh scent which works well as a deodorant, eliminates bacteria, imparts a clean sensation, can help tighten loose muscles and skin
- Pine: said to help with respiratory issues like cold and coughs; it's expectorant properties can help relieve phlegm and mucus
how to use
please follow these steps to ensure proper usage and optimal candle logevity:
- trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Never attempt to trim a burning candle. Discard the snipped wick in the trash.
- light the candle and allow the wax to melt to the edges of the container during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- the wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- repurpose the beautiful amber glass jar!
- don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.